Inbunden bok Academic Press Inc. 2005. 504 sidor.
– FÖRLAGSNY! – (Obet. ytmärken på omslaget.) –– Traditionally, behaviour and physiology have been considered two separate fields of biology with the majority of available literature focusing on one or the other. Recently the need for a multidisciplinary approach to these topics has been realised, highlighted by some of the sessions to be held at the 2003 annual meeting of the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology such as `regulation of behaviour' and `mechanisms of behaviour'. The proposed volume aims to bring together these disciplines in a comprehensive review of the available literature. Fish Physiology: Behaviour and Physiology of Fish will be novel in actively bridging these two areas of fish biology together and considering them as inextricably linked. The progression of chapters focuses on different aspects of the life history of a fish, from predator avoidance through to reproduction, each written by scientists currently bridging the gap between behaviour and physiology in their own specialised subdiscipline.
• Multidisciplinary and integrative research in fish biology
• Written by internationally recognized researchers
• Encompasses the whole life span of fish
• A wide variety of inter-related topics presented in a cohesive format. –– GLÖM INTE ATT TITTA PÅ ALLA MINA ANDRA BÖCKER! –– Samma fraktpris oavsett hur många böcker du beställer! (Gäller inom Sverige)
- Fish physiology
- Sloman, Katherine A. - Wilson, Rod W. - Balshine, Sigal
- Amsterdam: Elsevier